Step by Step Admission Procedures-MBA
1. Please email all of the following documents to email@example.com
Please include your name in the subject heading.
2. Application form
The online MBA application form can be found here.
Please Note the Following: Tiffin University Prague wishes for all its students to be successful in our MBA program. One of our entrance requirements is that you have either demonstrated work experience or successfully completed undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/Mathematics or Business Policy. Applicants who do not meet this requirement may be admitted on the condition that they fulfill the undergraduate prerequisite before participating in the graduate program.
ESSAY SECTION FOR MBA STUDENTS
This personal statement is required and helps us become acquainted with you in ways different from courses, grades, test scores, and other objective data. It will demonstrate your ability to organize thoughts and express yourself.
Please select one of the following essay questions:
1. What specific goals on personal development and learning do you hope to meet through graduate education?
2. How does a graduate degree fit with your career and life plans? (300 words)
3. While graduate study is useful, important, exciting and enjoyable, it is arduous also. It requires a significant commitment of time and energy – often, in addition to the demands of one’s career and home life. Explain your commitment to pursuing graduate education and discuss how you plan to balance the conflicting demands on your time and efforts. (300 words)
4. In graduate education, you learn not only from the texts, the readings, and the faculty, but also from the experience and knowledge of your fellow students. You learn also from working on projects and working with others. What skills, competencies and background do you have that will make you an active participant in the graduate program both as a learner and a contributor to others’ learning? (300 words)
5. Diploma and Transcripts from a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
If you are currently a student, this document does not need to be included with your application. However, it must be provided before you begin classes. Please provide the original document and an English translation.
6. TOEFL / IELTS / Accuplacer Test
If you have recently taken any of these tests, please include a copy of the results.
TOEFL minimum score requirements: MBA paper 550, CBT 213.
IELTS minimum score requirements :MBA 6.
The following documents can be provided upon your arrival
A copy of your passport.
A copy of your student or long-term residency visa in the Czech Republic, if you already possess it. If you need information on acquiring a student visa click here.
Once we have received your documents, the Director of Admissions and the Director of Academic programs will review them. You can expect to receive a response from the University within two weeks.